Sunday, November 16, 2008

aku RESPECT Shahrider dan Nizam P!


The first time i saw them kat No Black Tie, maser tuh aku main ngan Eugene dan Joo Ann. Perghhh, wa caya giler cakap lu, dah ler maser tuh hari raya. Pastuh tuh pulak at one piece yang diorang main pulak pasal Raya. After that day I wish I could jam with them. I wish, and I wish, and I wish....

Zara Ismail of Lepaq cafe call me up one day asking me if i could do up a show at the Lepaq Cafe on the 15th this month. I had a show in the afternoon for the Imac n Ipod discovery promotion thing organized by Warren and Adlin from JunK magazine, so i was kind of tight tht day. I asked Zara who else is playing and she mentioned, "Shahrider and Nizam P is going to be there!" - quickly i answered "YES! i will be there!"

perghhhh, aper lagie... Epic Jamming with Shahrider solos on the guitar dan jugak the brilliant percussionist encik Nizam P. Thank you so much to you both yg telah bukak wa punya mata kat seni di tempat kiter. Korang memang talented abis n me as a listener memang bangga dengan muzik yg korang bawak!

this was last night. Wani Ardy was absent, medical leave, hope she gets well soon. Lots of ppl were there, n lots of new things happened. Ash ikut sekali lepas kiter makan dinner kat her place, which her dad is cool btw cuz he is a kakiseni as well, adik dia Naj pun ader together with Fadz. Pastuh ader Dizzy Li and The Alia, Zee Avi, Rendra Zawawi, Zara siap baca puisi, Danial, Adam Kasturi the cosmical puitis, Pak An yg sempoi n peramah abis, Bijan Forty Winks and Ajan Brainhead my homies yg entah kenaper tak lepak mesra samer aku, bang Ihsan, bang Atraz, abang Mus yg sentiasa menjadi pendengar yg dedikasi dan banyak lagi.... n lastly the best is to all the listeners. Bak kata encik dave matthew, listener support is a must for an epic jam session. Final thanks to Daniel shinzu for taking the picture above, for more of his works please check http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinzu nice one!

Than You soooooo much

No comments: